- In the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC):
- Analyses of user specifications and/or requirements
- Designing high-level functional solutions
- Developing ADF Applications
- Unit testing and Functional Testing
- Deployment and Implementation of Solutions
- Provide post go-live support to users
- Operations and Maintenance of Solutions.
- Provide support for day-to-day queries from users and PIT teams.
- First-line of support and/or standby when needed on front-end development
- Regular and professional communication from junior levels to senior levels.
- Managing Admin of self on company approved toolkits.
- Adhering to PepkorIT policies and standards.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Sound technical knowledge in all areas of application programming including integration, system design, and update, storage, and retrieval methods.
- Ability to liaise with the customer to understand requirements on projects.
- Ability to define specifications on projects.
- Ability to liaise with a System Analyst or Senior Analyst Programmer to soundboard solutions.
- Ability to act on direction from a more senior technical resource.
- Ability to give direction to a junior resource.
- Ability to do application design with minimal systems analyst/leadership involvement.
- Knowledge and understanding of the client’s retail world.
- At least 6 years of IT experience with 3 to 5 years of ORACLE ADF experience.
- Analytical mindset and logical thinker.
- Ability to play a positive role in the team.
- Delivering the highest possible quality of work.
- Positive and Proactive attitude.
- Self-managed, and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions & adhere to best practices and standards.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Structured and strong self-management capabilities.
- Oracle PLSQL (optional)
- SVN /GIT
- Oracle ADF