- Set-up and install workstations
- Identify computer hardware and software problems
- Fix computer hardware and software problems
- Complete administrative records as required
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Grade 12
- Accredited MCITP or equivalent certification.
- Experience in a Desktop Support environment would be an advantage.
- Motivated and organized with customer oriented and service focus.
- Able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Good administration and time-management skills.
- (sense of urgency is important)
- Willing to work overtime and standby occasionally.
- Unendorsed code 8 Drivers license.
- 1 years’ experience is essential.