The primary focus of this position is the testing of every aspect of the existing customer pathways, across multiple channels and platforms, in order to help improve them.
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic individual to join our team. The ideal candidate needs to be on an Intermediate – Senior Level tester. The candidate should be able to learn new processes fast and must be able to keep to timely deadlines and targets.
To make it in the team, you need to be a highly motivated, innovative individual and have the ability to interpret and perceive requirements, work independently and get the job done.
- Testing every aspect of the Warehouse Management system software and integration with central applications, in order to help improve them
- Find, report, and verify issues on assigned projects
- Own all or part of the testing effort on multiple projects simultaneously
- Compose weekly reports to the team manager and point of contact
- Create and maintain test cases and user scenarios on assigned projects
- Generate documentation on tools and processes used
- Automate testing as much as possible
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- You should be equally comfortable working alone or as part of a team
- Proven experience in qualitative testing
- Be flexible in a quick changing and fast paced work environment
- Detail-oriented and quick learner who works well in a team
- You must be able to work in a very agile environment
- You want to join an energetic, focused and dynamic team
- You have a can do attitude and a strong work ethic to prove it
- Positive outlook on life
- End user orientated/focused
- Relevant qualifications needed
- 3-6 years testing experience